Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey.
Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs' mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEEDTM initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all to have the knowledge and resources to work in and own businesses in cannabis.
At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you're interested in joining our mission, click the below links to join our team today!
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join our corporate finance team in Chicago, IL. The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for assisting with cash and risk management and cultivating banking relationships. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, highly organized with great attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Oversee and monitor cash receipt and disbursement process, prepares daily cash position reports and determines funding needs for daily operations.
- Create models and provide cash flow forecast to manage resource strategically. Prepare presentations of analyses to senior management.
- Document and analyze the debt position and payments, working to minimize any interest expense and optimize cash flow.
- Process wire transfers, review disbursement such as checks and ACH to ensure funds are allocated accordingly for operating needs.
- Manage bank account services including open/close bank accounts, new services set up, administer bank system and user access, bank signer update, bank fee analysis. Serve as go to person on treasury and bank related matters.
- Assist with the development of treasury policies, procedures, and controls. Create best practices and SOX compliant processes for all current and future Treasury operations.
- Assist with corporate risk management. Prepare insurance renewal data and coordinate in annual insurance renewal process.
- Serve as liaison between business team and insurance partners on insurance and related requests. Ensure premium payments are made and recorded on a timely fashion.
- Support and facilitate month/quarter/year end accounting and reporting for treasury transactions. Work closely with internal/external auditors on audit requests.
- Participate in special projects such as system implementation and perform various analyses when required or requested.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field (CTP certification preferred)
- 3+ years of finance and treasury experience
- Prior experience in the areas of insurance and risk management
- Knowledge of banking systems and experience with treasury management and financial accounting/reporting systems (Intacct/ERP helpful)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required (Pivot tables and V-Lookups, etc.)
- SOX testing experience
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to work independently and solve problems, making knowledgeable recommendations to management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to present ideas and information clearly and concisely, proofreading written materials
- Consistent follow through on assigned tasks, working in a detail-oriented and organized manner even with distractions
- Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.