Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey.
Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs' mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEEDTM initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all to have the knowledge and resources to work in and own businesses in cannabis.
At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you're interested in joining our mission, click the below links to join our team today!
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Shift Schedule | Sunday - Thursday , 6:30am to 3:00pm |
Cresco Labs is seeking Material Handlers to join our Supply Chain team. The Material Handler will supply other departments with all the materials required to complete their tasks. We are looking for associates with great attention to detail to maintain an accurate inventory of cannabis and non-cannabis materials. Material handlers will need to work closely with other departments to help ship/receive cannabis material, supplies and equipment related to the facility operation. Material Handlers are also responsible for shredding plant waste in accordance with the Illinois Department of Agriculture regulations.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Providing departments with all materials needed at the point of use based on work orders/bills of materials provided.
- Accurately recording weights and tote counts of all cannabis products being received or shipped out to other facilities or dispensaries.
- Follow a first in first out (FIFO) flow of inventory to ensure the shelf-life quality of all perishable stock items
- Reports any discrepancies related to cannabis shipments to department leadership and assists in resolving discrepancies.
- Assist in tracking and reporting inventory levels to avoid shortages
- Assist in the receiving of goods as well as stocking shelves and completing daily supply run for all departments
- Operates lift trucks to move equipment/supplies through facility and receive goods from freight carriers
- Receive and handoff shipments to freight carriers and small package carriers like FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Communicating shipment issues with department leadership including damaged shipments.
- Assist with Grow media removal after harvests and Operate shredding equipment to dispose of plant waste on a daily basis.
- Other duties to support the overall operation as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skill
- Deadline driven and detail oriented
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees
- Able to repeatedly lift, lower, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Must be able to operate and complete power industrial lift truck certification/training requirements.
- Must be able to work outside in cold and hot environments.
- One must be able to work around equipment with moving parts and excessive noise
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.