Purpose: Supporting the interface with the customer's operational and merchant teams while coordinating logistics with our customers to efficiently achieve sales and service targets that support the goal of achieving on time delivery and strategic business priorities.
- Supporting issues of routing, direct ship pickups, and carrier scheduling with the customer logistics teams
- Assist in the completion of customer scorecard data to help develop logistics strategies and improve KPI's
- Track and support the resolution of all customer operational issues regarding charge-backs and logistical efficiencies
- Function as the customer's logistics/operational support contact while helping coordinate the planning and execution of strategies to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and improve service
- Proactively monitor DC processing to help support that the company complies with expected turnaround times and service expectations
- Provide support and monitor order prioritization for Key City doors, advertised product, launches, and marketing initiatives
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Works independently and proactively manages work
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Reviews data while identifying trends and initiating improvement actions
- Challenge existing processes and develop unique solutions to problems
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain mechanics and flow of goods from sourcing to customer
- MS Office (Excel/Access, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- SAP knowledge preffered
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at adidas means championing individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in which everyone can create at their best. We embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce that reflects our consumers and communities.
- adidas offers robust and progressive medical, including HSA (Health Savings Account) with employer funding or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) options, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, adoption, with surrogate and fertility support, short and long-term disability, and basic life and insurance, which can be supplemented with employee-paid coverage. Employees enroll in adidas' 401k plan and Stock Purchase Plan with employer match. Full-time employees are eligible for education assistance and generous Leave policies including of paid parental leave.
- Employees are eligible to earn an annual bonus based on both company and personal performance. Employees accrue prorated flexible time off in the amount .4388 hours per day that increases with years of service, eleven paid holidays throughout the calendar year and Service Time Off during milestone years.
- We officially returned to office in a hybrid work environment, working 3 days in office and 2 days remote. The working location of this position is Portland, but also open to LA, NYC, Spartanburg and Indianapolis.
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English.