Job posting has expiredBack to search results
| Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|401(k), profit sharing|
United States, Washington, Spokane
|November 20, 2023|
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Building long-lasting relationships is the foundation for any successful salesperson. It begins with knowledge and pitching the right product, solution, or service to help a customer overcome obstacles. It extends to ensure satisfaction is achieved throughout the life cycle of a deal.
If you consider yourself a go-getter when it comes to sales, Canon Solutions America, a pioneer in print technology, solutions, and services, wants to hear from you. We're actively searching for an Account Executive, Workplace Technologies & Services (WTS), to jump right in and promote Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to prominent companies within an established territory and assigned account list. Have a hunger for learning new products, concepts, solutions, and services? Keep reading!
- Maintain and establish impactful business relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Prospect for new business opportunities and gain new market share in an assigned territory through in-person meetings and phone calls.
- Assist with upgrading technology, solutions, and services with existing customers in an assigned territory.
- Implement creative sales strategies to meet customer needs.
- Perform extensive customer analyses and site surveys at customer locations to satisfy needs.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, and conducts product demonstrations.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 0-2 years of related experience.
- A minimum one year of recent business-to-business, outside sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- The ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills.
- The capacity to travel within local market (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
In accordance with Washington law, we are providing the anticipated base salary for this role if filled in Washington: $40,000 - $49,140.
This role is eligible for commissions under the terms of an applicable plan.
This role is eligible for a transportation allowance.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including, for eligible positions, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Virtual - This position is full time and is considered virtual. The office will be open 5 days a week; however you will not be required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need. Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.