Summary: Management of sales representatives within a large territory, primarily for the commercial and enterprise market sectors. Provide sales planning with the sales team including their individual sales goals. Provide sales training; recommend hiring and termination of sales reps; assist in fiscal budget planning; and assist in the engineering of wireless data applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide monthly sales training to the sales team to increase and develop product knowledge.
- Management of sales forecasts.
- Conduct field sales calls with individual sales reps to confirm mastery of product knowledge and customer service. Oversee and ensure customer satisfaction with entire sales process, from prospecting, presenting, proposing, and closing.
- Strategic sales goals planning for the local market, including forecasting and managing individual Sales Reps: PCR Sales Goals, Installation Goals, Engineering Goals, Maintenance Goals, Loading Goals and New Customer Goals.
- Assist individual sales representatives with developing their sales opportunities to maintain sales volume, product mix by keep current with changing trends, economic indicators and competition.
- Conduct one-on-one performance evaluation with sales representatives, to establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs and competition.
- Recruit and perform hiring activities to replace, or to add new sales representatives. This also includes on-boarding new Reps and training sales employees.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending industry workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Coaching and development of sales reps utilizing company accepted sales methodologies, including SalesWay and Sandler Training.
- Establish and maintain internal relationships with key division leadership including Service, Engineering, Pre-Sales and Project Management
- Review P&L statements
- Establish and maintain key external relationships with strategic vendor partners
- Travel within the assigned territory for customer visits, sales rep development, and branch support (up to 50% travel)
- Experience with NetSuite would be preferred.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)