The Account Manager Managed Services, cultivates exclusive client relationships, consults on staffing needs and manages day-to-day MSP processes, by partnering with AMN Recruiters and Associate Vendors in order to source and confirm qualified Clinicians and facilitate successful assignments; ultimately generating revenue, increasing the number of Clinicians working and AMN overall client market share, and client satisfaction.
Reports To: Manager, Director, or Sr. Director of Account Management or Program Director/Director (Per Diem, Locums, Allied AV)
Division: Workforce Solutions
Primary Location: Various
Core Job Responsibilities
The observable, accountable actions and activities that lead to business results or metrics.
Metrics & Goals
- Proactively works with the client to fill open orders, drive candidate supply by reducing order requirements and increasing bill rates. Manage confirmed clinicians and work to extend contract end dates.
- Updates status of pending candidates; coordinating between facility contacts, Recruitment and Associate Vendors within established SLA timelines.
- Consistently communicate with client to overview open orders, candidate pipeline, future starts, and TOA/candidates working. Leverage reports where necessary.
- Partners with Recruitment and Associate Vendors through accurate order details and unit descriptions to ensure adequate candidate file flow so all staffing needs are filled within contract timeframes. Follows AMN guidelines for order exclusivity.
- Establishes consultative relationship with facility contacts to identify needs, driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates.
- Collaborates with PM/PD to develop proactive solutions for any barriers to fulfillment.
- Communicate client back office expectations to AMN internal partners (i.e. Credentialing, Clinical Managers, Billing, CAR, Contracts, etc.). Streamlines processes to ensure client satisfactions, shares best practices across clients and back office partners.
- Educates clients and associate vendors, and considers their input, for best practices for technology implementation and utilization; to improve efficiencies and work flow as a result. Coordinates with Account Coordinator team and or Implementation resources to provide training to clients and AVs on any technology changes.
- Actively advertises priority orders to the Recruitment team via Order Alerts, participation in hot order meetings, and presentations in Recruitment meetings.
- Reconcile orders using AMIE and other technology to increase accuracy and booking process momentum. Identifies areas for improvement or efficiency.
- Where applicable, trains and manages AC to effectively screen associate vendor candidate profile in the technology (Fieldglass, Shiftwise, Medefis). Additionally, trains and manages AC to set up interviews in Voice Advantage where applicable, and to maintain candidate data in technology systems, i.e. bill rates, process start and end dates.
- Reviews AMN candidate submittals and presents qualified candidates. Redirects unqualified candidates to a more appropriate order.
- Meets or exceeds all critical indicator expectations, i.e. call counts, weeks booked, revenue, etc.
Internal Customers & Partners
- Clinical Managers
- Business Services Teams
- Credentialing Teams
- Program Managers/Directors
- Exclusive Clients
- Associate Vendors
- Proprietary client and candidate database
- VMS technology
- Voice Advantage
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Direct Reports - None
Budget Oversight - None
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
- Revenue and Client Market Share growth
- Client Satisfaction and Retention
- AV Satisfaction
- Meet or exceed fill rate expectations
- Meet or exceed critical indicators
Maintain and grow market share above industry average
Meet or exceed targets:
Calls, TOA, Weeks Booked
Meet or exceed internal SLA's
Education, Certifications & Experience
Check those that apply:
y AMN Core Competencies
AMN Leadership Competencies
AMN Executive Competencies
Department Competencies, if applicable...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years sales/Account Management/Recruiting/operations
- 1-2 years healthcare staffing or Human Resources related work. Onsite VMS experience
Work Environment and Culture
- Work performed primarily in an office environment, consisting of light to moderate physical activity, including use of computer, telephone and/or other office equipment.
- Work on-site within the expected work hours and schedule including required meetings and on-time attendance.
- All team members must adhere to AMN Healthcare's mission statement, core values, and company policies and customer service standards.
- This position description is a communication tool, does not guarantee employment, and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer