If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other - We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Imaging Engineer II installs, inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex medical imaging equipment including, but not limited to, general radiographic rooms, R/F, portables, C-arms, mammography, Nuclear Medicine, CR, DR, ultrasound, bone density, and all supporting equipment. This position is required to be familiar with many classes of clinical equipment and may perform maintenance on equipment outside these specialty areas. The Imaging Engineer ensures regulatory compliance, assists in inventory management, and may serve as an advisor to other TriMedx personnel on technical matters concerning specialty equipment. The individual demonstrates adherence to the TriMedx core values in all professional interactions by showing respect to all people, creating real value, initiating meaningful change, and exhibiting integrity.
Technical Service - 40%
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex medical imaging equipment
- Repair, install, and calibrate complex medical imaging equipment
- Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
- Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery
- Maintain Clinical Engineering expertise through ongoing training and education
- Assist with Service Operations Special Projects as assigned and contribute to the development of others through mentoring and sharing expertise
Regulatory Compliance - 25%
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, and service history
- Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring all service and documentation is complete, timely, and accurate
- Work with Medical Physicist on accurate and aligned radiation outputs to ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety
Account Relationship Management - 25%
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Discuss equipment status and functionality with clinicians
- Adhere to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization(s) served.
- Provide a positive representation of TriMedx services by integrating the core values into job performance
Inventory - 10%
- Perform periodic inspections of current inventory status and maintain common failure parts inventory to ensure equipment uptime
- Verify the completion of security analysis for new customer equipment
- Performs Incoming Inspections (II) to maintain a complete and accurate inventory of medical devices, including trial and evaluation, rental, and loaner equipment in addition to permanently assigned equipment inventory
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, and service history
- Make recommendations regarding inventory
All other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of medical imaging equipment
- Frequently required to reach, pull, and/or employ fine motor skills during the installation, servicing, and maintenance of medical equipment
- Frequently required to bend, crouch, kneel, climb, balance, or otherwise maneuver body while servicing and/or inspecting medical equipment
- Frequently required to operate tools/machinery that use hand and/or foot controls (e.g. drills, saws, electronic test equipment, etc.) when servicing medical equipment
- Frequently required to lift, carry, or otherwise move up to 50 lbs while working with medical equipment
- Valid driver's license required; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle
Education and Qualifications
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military experience or two years of equivalent experience.
- Complex computer skills including the ability to interpret error codes, defragment hard-drives, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and networking applications required
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace people's differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our to view our full Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our team is up to: , , .
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.