Back to search results
| Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|401(k), profit sharing, remote work|
United States, California, Long Beach
3900 Kilroy Airport Way (Show on map)
|September 15, 2023|
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Responsible for providing expert technical advice, consulting to customers and sales team and architecting Canon Solutions America solutions based in the customer needs. Exhibits an equal measure of consulting on the process improvements and technical skills and/or experience. Demonstrates technical and investigating abilities to establish themselves as a value-added resource, and trusted advisor/consultant to our internal direct Sales organization.
- Works with assigned internal Sales teams to strategize/develop/participate in solutions revenue initiatives.
- Partners with each Sales Manager within the respective assignment to develop an active plan for achieving Software Solutions and Professional Services revenue targets.
- As a technical advisor, interfaces with customers, sponsors, and all other stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities in their current business processes.
- Generates the highest level of system requirements, based on the customer's needs and other constraints such as budget and schedule. Ensuring requirements are consistent, complete, accurate and operationally defined.
- Develop a Proof of Concept (POC) to be delivered to the customer for their review and approval, when necessary.
- Develops a Statement of Work (SOW) that will outline the customer requirements responsibilities, and Canon Solutions America deliverables.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Experience supporting software sales with an internal Sales team is required. Direct Sales experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Information Technology systems and terminology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, with the ability to adapt one's communication style to three levels of internal/external clients (External Customers, Internal Sales Leadership, Internal Sales Reps).
- Demonstrable personal organizational skills and attention to detail.
-Knowledge in Color Management, ICC Profiles and Media Profiles, G7 Certified, CMP Certified.
Knowledge in Adobe Suite Products: Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Experienced in Fiery technology, Prisma Suite: PrismaSync, Prisma Prepare, Prisma Direct. Understanding in Mailing Solutions such as Quadient, Lorton Data. Understanding of Objectif Lune software suite such as PresConnect and Printshop Mail. Experienced in automation such as Hot Folders, Virtual Printers and JDF (Job Description File) technology. Knowledge of Windows, Macintosh, Unix Operating Systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Consultative Sales, Document Management/scanning applications and workflows, Output Management Solutions, and Security Services.
- Extensive travel is required. Travel consists of local drive time and travel to other cities. (valid drivers' license and acceptable driving record necessary). Certain minimum auto insurance coverages are required.
Enterprise Specific: Required industry certifications include CompTIA Cloud Essentials+, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA Security+.
Production Specific: Either Certified Color Management Professional or experience in black and white printing with data stream and data conversion software experience. Additional Data Stream knowledge - AFP, VIPP, PPML and LCDS/ Metacode a plus. A working knowledge of production room software. High speed black and white operator production experience.
In accordance with California law, we are providing the anticipated base salary for this role if filled in California: $73,930 - $110,720.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including, for eligible positions, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Hybrid - This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office two company designated days a week and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.