MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- The successful candidate shall meet the following minimum requirements:
- Specialized knowledge regarding operation, technical processes, and maintenance requirements of MCISR-E systems, networks
- Specialized experience in, and application of, advanced operational techniques to ensure effective exploitation of MCISR-E PoR system capabilities
- Technical Training in a relevant technical field
- Twelve (12) years of hands-on experience with MCISR-E systems to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation and Training
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated leadership in relevant technical field
- Must pass world-wide deployable physical exams and meet all deployment requirements for travel to OCONUS and/or hostile locations as required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CompTia Security Plus Certification within 90 days of start date
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- The following knowledge and experience is also desired:
- Extensive experience providing Technical, System Administration, System Operation, System Network, and System Maintenance support and/or Training on multiple MCISR-E related systems to garrison/deployed/deploying Marine Corps units
- At least one successful MCISR-E related deployment with a Marine Expeditionary Unit or to a hostile location in support of Marine Corps operations
- At least one successful tour of duty at Marine Special Operations Command
- A current CompTia Security Plus Certification
SRC IS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AS WELL AS, A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE TOP SECRET / SCI LEVEL
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We strongly believe in the abundance of differences among individuals. We value different points of view and appreciate diverse perspectives. We truly believe this is what makes our organization inclusive and more responsive to the needs of our diverse customers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
SRC does not currently require COVID-19 vaccinations for its employees. Pending the outcome of various court proceedings and resultant government action, SRC and all other Federal Contractor employees may be required, at some point in the future, to be fully vaccinated subject to accommodations for valid medical or religious reasons. Please visit to read more about the Federal Government's current position on COVID-19 vaccines for Federal Contractor employees.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This task requires the Systems Analyst III (SA III) to provide technical support for the design, development, testing, deployment and sustainment of MCISR-E and MARSOC Intelligence Systems to include content management, architecture design utilizing external sources, Information Assurance and data sharing implementation.
- Relies on personal technical knowledge, operational expertise, and proven experience to provide technical support to assigned systems;
- Relies on applicable technical documentation to diagnose, isolate and resolve complex, difficult or advanced networking, hardware and software problems involving the application, operating system, hardware and communication infrastructure;
- Integrates approved Commercial and Government Off-The-Shelf software, hardware and interface protocols for Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) specific functions;
- Provides support to Pre-Deployment Training Plan events related to MCISR-E and MARSOC Intelligence Systems while assisting in the integration of systems and given networks;
- Provides system network assistance to mitigate identified system connectivity, configurations, site integration, site installation, operation and maintenance concerns;
- Provides system administration support that focuses on system readiness;
- Provides direct support such as integration of software/hardware, burn-in testing, quality assurance and technical support to operational forces deploying to active theaters;
- Collaborates with on-site, adjacent and lateral Field Service Representatives to provide assistance and training for integrating assigned systems with garrison or deployed physical spaces and networks;
- Performs data collection and analysis of data/metrics for system/component reliability and failures to include recommending solutions while providing recommendations for systems and their associated capabilities
- Provides equipment and material support to include research, procurement, fabrication, integration and delivery;
- Applies methods and practices for troubleshooting, recovering, adjusting and improving assigned systems;
- Provides over-the-shoulder, Remedial, New Equipment, unit sustainment, system network, system administration or system operation training on the application of methods and practices for troubleshooting, recovering, adjusting and improving systems;
- Deploies to an active combat zone and/or working non-traditional business hours to support a wide range of operations;
- Executes required tasks considered in line with the assigned Performance Work Statement
Additional SA III responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- The analysis of actual or predictive operational activities or systems to obtain a quantitative and rational basis for decision making or resource allocation;
- Performis research and analysis on a project or system to enhance the technical and economic development of the product and/or system;
- Supports test events through test observation, recording, data collection, storage, reduction, analysis, problem identification, and report preparation;
- Supports day-to-day operations including equipment upgrades, installations, training and technical support;
- Provides additional on-site technical analysis and support to assigned systems as directed by the Technical Point Of Contact