Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Executive Talent Acquisition Partner
United States, New York, New York
|July 01, 2022|
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging - where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world - helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
The Executive Talent Acquisition Partner shall be a seasoned recruiting professional capable of managing full cycle recruiting efforts across functional and geographic lines with a focus on executive and high priority roles.
* Build consistent recruitment processes and programs for the Executive Recruitment function. Review processes to identify and implement best practice sharing and communication.
* Partner with the business, HR business partners and global talent management regarding talent assessment, development and succession planning as an integral part of the HR team.
* Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent, focusing on succession planning and pipeline development for key positions.
* Drive consistent review of recruiting metrics and make data driven decisions which move the organization toward further efficiency.
* Strengthen and develop the Visa employment brand.
* Own the overall candidate experience and make it a core element of your recruitment KPIs.
* Ensure consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and efficiencies in the recruiting function.
* Deliver results with minimal supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects, and searches. Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
* Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
* Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
* Participate in Corporate Talent Acquisition initiatives and partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition team members to delivery best in class Talent Acquisition services.
* Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
Your career to date will demonstrate
* Experience working with multiple executive stakeholders with demonstrated ability to influence leaders at the highest levels of the organization.
* Experience recruiting in complex and rapidly changing organizations
* The ability to create world-class standards with recruitment processes and tools with a passion for talent development.
* Experience in long term executive talent engagement and succession planning
* Experience leading recruitment teams in a fast moving, hands-on environment.
* Experience in supporting business recruitment in companies achieving substantial growth
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.Qualifications
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.